- Primary and behavioral health care services by Joint Commission (since 1998)
- Federally Qualified Health Center
- FTCA Deemed Organization
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C 233(g)-(n). Therefore, HRHCare is granted medical malpractice liability protection through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA), and are considered Federal employees with the Federal government acting as their primary insurer.
- National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home (2009/2011)
- Selected by the National Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as one of the nine worksite wellness programs nationwide used to help other employers in designing and executing worksite wellness programs.
- Planetree Designation represents the highest level of achievement in patient-centered care based on evidence and standards. HRHCare earned the Planetree Designation in 1996 and continues to honor Planetree evidence based standards. HRHCare remains the only Federally Qualified Health Center to achieve the Planetree Designation.
- The HIMSS Davies Community Health Organization Award of Excellence—For outstanding achievement in the implementation and value derived from the electronic health record to improved patient care and health outcomes
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Innovation in Prevention (2006)
- New York State Patient Safety – HRHCare remains the only community health center statewide to receive this award (2006)
- Public Health Partnership Award from the Dutchess County Department of Health (2006) Maternal-Infant Care Program (2000)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Models That Work Award for HRHCare Maternal-Infant Care Program (2000)
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- Community Healthcare Association of New York State
It's good to know you - Es bueno conocerte