The HRHCare Living Healthy with Diabetes workshop series is a free six-week educational program for people living with diabetes, their caregivers, and loved ones.
The workshops will help with:
- Finding practical ways to deal with sick days, fatigue, and pain
- Discovering better food and exercise choices
- Understanding new treatment options
- Learning better ways to talk with your doctor and loved ones about your health
- Real-life skills for living a full and healthy life
Plus, you will have the chance to receive a $25 gift card for participating in four or more classes!
The classes will take place on Thursday evenings from August 30th to October 4th from 5:30 to 8 PM at MHA of Dutchess County, Beacon Wellness Center PROS, at 451 Fishkill Avenue (Route 52).
For more information or to sign up, contact Marlene Taylor at 845-473-2500 or email@example.com.