In partnership with Mental Health America and Dutchess County, HRHCare will be sponsoring a Living Healthy with Diabetes workshop series. This series is a free six-week education program for people living with diabetes, their caregivers, and loved ones, facilitated by Marlene Taylor and Ozie Williams. The workshops will help with:
- Finding practical ways to deal with sick days, fatigue, and pain
- Discovering better food and exercise choices
- Understanding new treatment options
- Learning better ways to talk with your doctor and loved ones about your health
- Learning skills for living a full and healthy life
Plus, you will have the chance to receive a $25 gift card for participating in four or more classes!
The workshop series will take place each Tuesday, July 11 through August 15, from 5:30pm until 8pm.
Beacon Wellness Center PROS
451 Fishkill Avenue (Route 52)
Beacon, NY 12508
For more information, or to sign up, contact Marlene Taylor at 845-473-2500, ext. 1309, or email@example.com.