Along with Catholic Charities Community Services of Dutchess County, HRHCare will be co-sponsoring a Healthy Choices workshop series in Poughkeepsie, starting October 4. This six-week program is for adults and caregivers dealing with any ongoing health conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, pain, arthritis, memory loss, depression, or high blood pressure. All participants will have the chance of receiving a $25 gift card.
The series will cover:
- Finding practical ways to deal with pain, stress, and poor sleep
- Appropriate use of medicine
- Discovering better food and exercise choices
- Decision-making when it comes to health care
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Feeling more confident about managing your health
This series, led by Marlene Taylor and Yvette Ramirez, will take place every Wednesday from 10 AM to 12:30 PM, beginning October 4 and concluding November 8. The location is Catholic Charities Community Services of Dutchess County, 218 Church Street in Poughkeepsie.
For more information or to register, contact Michelle Metelski at 845-452-1400, or firstname.lastname@example.org.