ArchCare and HRHCare Mobile Health Partnership
The mobile health partnership between ArchCare and HRHCare strives to reduce health disparities by providing high-quality, cost-effective health care to low-income individuals, including migrant farmworkers, in the Hudson Valley. The goal is to improve access to care by bringing it directly to those who often must forego essential medical services due to lack of transportation, limited funds or the inability to leave work without jeopardizing their livelihoods.
The new Mobile Health Center will travel throughout the lower Hudson Valley, visiting farms, community agencies, parishes and faith communities, and other locations to deliver care, provide health education and offer information about community resources. The Mobile Health Center is made possible by a generous grant from ArchCare, the healthcare system of the Archdiocese of New York, and is being staffed and operated by HRHCare Community Health.
Locations Coming Soon!
For Additional Information,
HRHCare Community Health
About HRHCare Community Health
HRHCare Community Health is a nonprofit, New York State licensed, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Founded more than 40 years ago to provide care to the medically underserved population of Peekskill, New York, HRHCare is now one of the nation’s largest community health providers.
- To increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health status of our communities, especially for the underserved and vulnerable.
- Service area covers the Hudson Valley and Long Island
- 26 health centers
- Affordable and accessible care to more than 135,000 patients
- 350 primary care practitioners
HRHCare Services Include:
- Primary and preventive care for adults and children
- Obstetrical and Gynecological care (OB/GYN)
- HIV counseling, testing and referral
- Dental services
- Behavioral health counseling
- Nutrition counseling and services for eligible women and their children (WIC)
- Health education
- Care management
- A full complement of outreach, translation, transportation, benefits
counseling and health insurance enrollment assistance.
ArchCare cares for people of all ages and faiths where they are most comfortable and best able to receive it – at home, in the community and in nursing homes. As the Continuing Care Community of the Archdiocese of New York, ArchCare sees enhancing the lives of our elders and others who need extra help to stay healthy and live life to its fullest as a privilege and calling.
- To foster and provide faith based holistic care to frail and vulnerable people unable to fully care for themselves. Through shared commitments, ArchCare seeks to improve the quality of the lives of those individuals and their families.
- Seamless continuity of care for people living in the community and in
- Services cover Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, the Bronx,
Westchester, Orange, Putnam, Dutchess, Onondaga
- 6,000 people served daily
ArchCare Services Include:
- 5 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities
- Medicaid Managed Long Term Care Plan
- Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan
- Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Assisted Living
- Certified Home Health Agency
- Hospice and palliative care
- Specialty services for people living with developmental disabilities, HIV/AIDS
and neurodegenerative conditions
- TimeBank service exchange program
- Parish Health and Wellness services
- Other caregiver support resources