How to Make an Appointment
Making an appointment is simple. You can make an appointment by:
What to Bring
When you arrive at HRHCare for the first time, please bring the following:
- A Photo ID (any picture identification card, such as a driver’s license or work ID)
- Your medications & dietary supplements
Bring all your medications and supplements you are taking now.
- Your medical history
Bring any information about past or present health problems, surgeries, family health history and immunization records.
If you have insurance:
- Health insurance card.
- Co-payment (if you have one).
If you don’t have insurance:
- Proof of income
- This is used to help you enroll in an insurance program or payment plan if necessary.
- Examples include a pay stub, W2, bank statement, most recently filed tax return, Social Security Determination Letter or letter from your employer.
Your First Visit
The front desk staff will greet you when you arrive. You will need to fill out paper work about your health history, insurance information and/or income and our privacy policies. Our staff is bilingual. please let us know what language your prefer.
Print & fill out the form before your visit. Remember to bring it to your appointment!
English – Patient Registration Form
Español – Formulario de Registro del Paciente
Kreyòl ayisyen – Fòmilè pou Admisyon Pasyan nan HRHCare
We will call you back to an exam room. For a medical visit, our nurse will check your vitals (blood pressure, height, weight, and temperature). Other staff will assist you for other types of care such as dental, behavioral health and other specialists. He or she will also ask you the reason for your visit.
Next, you will meet with your doctor, nurse practitioner, or health care team member.
Please see our front desk staff before leaving. Your payment is due at the time of your visit.
We will help you get the most affordable care. HRHCare accepts the following forms of payment:
- Most private health insurance and managed care plans. Click here for a full list of accepted health insurance plans.
- Public health insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, Child Health Plus).
- Cash, check, credit/debit card.
- Sliding fee scale, based on family size and income, if you don’t have health insurance.
We can help you enroll in health insurance coverage through the NYS of Health Marketplace. Click here to learn more.
Helpful Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
Every time you talk with your health care team, ask these questions:
- What is my main problem?
- What do I need to do?
- Why is it important for me to do this?
The more you know about your health, the better. Print this flyer to help remember the questions. Take the flyer with you to your doctor appointments.
Your information and health records are completely confidential. Our policies comply with the federal regulations under HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act).
We use an electronic health record system that will store your information in a secure database. You can see your records, but no one else can unless you grant permission by signing a consent form.
However, by signing the HRHCare Consent to Treatment form upon registration, you are authorizing HRHCare physicians and staff to access and disclose your medical information so we can better coordinate your care & collect payments from your health insurance company.
You can find a copy of the Privacy Notice here: